Bai Tu Long and Ha Long Bay with Garden Bay - Tonkin Cruise
The different of this program from the Classic Halong Bay is that the Bai Tu Long is less touristic and this program is 1,5 hours cruising longer than the other cruises
DAY 01: HANOI – HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY
07:30 Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quater
12:30 Arrive Hon Gai Harbor. Transfer to Tonkin Cruise Boat by tender (5 -10 minutes)
12:40 Enjoy welcome drink then check in your cabin
13:30 Cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay & having lunch with Set Menu
15:30 02 options for guest:
Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: You can choose to discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour) Or kayaking at Vung Vieng area
17:30 Relax and enjoy the sunset party with Happy Hour (from 5h30pm- 7h00pm) while the boat is cruising to Cong Dong-Cong Do area to anchor for overnight
18:00 Taking part in the cooking class: Learning how to cook some traditional Vietnamese Dishes for fun.
19:30 Having BBQ dinner
21:00 Free evening to join some activities of board games or squid fishing, karaoke (on request)
Taste the variety of drink at the luxury sundeck bar (chargeable) with wines, cocktails, brandy, juices…
DAY 02: BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HALONG BAY - HANOI
06:30 Wake up early in the morning for Tai Chi exercise
07:00 Breakfast time
07:45 Visiting Thien Canh Son Cave (the only cave in Bai Tu Long)
09:30 Checking-out and relaxing on sundeck or watching fruits carving demonstration
10:30 Enjoy the last scenery of the Ha Long Bay over lunch when the boat cruises back to shore.
12:00 Transfer back to Hanoi.
17:00 Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.
- Round trip shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai Habor - Hanoi
- Welcome Drink, hot/cold Towels
- 01 bottle of water on bus/ way/ person (If using shuttle bus)
- 01 bottles of water/pax/night onboard
- Fruit Carving Flower
- Entrance Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Spacious air-con Cabins and en-suite Bathrooms
- 01 Breakfast, 02 Lunches and 01 Dinner on board
- WIFI (depends on the cruising area)
- Tips and Beverages
- Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned as included
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original valid passport is required upon on-board check-in.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if adverse weather or tide conditions occur.
- Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date.
- Please inform us of special food requests (diet or vegetarian) before departure.