Halong and Lan Ha Bay with Serenity Cruise
Highlight | Serenity Luxury Day Tour
- Taking Highway 5B to minimize travelling time from Hanoi to Halong down to only 2.5 hours.
- 7 hours on Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay.
- Unique cuisine experience.
- Fruits and afternoon tea.
- Kayaking and swimming in Lan Ha Bay.
- Visiting Trung Trang Cave.
- Pick-up point: Hanoi
- Pick-up time: 7:00 – 7:30
- Drop-off time: 19:30
- Number of guests: 70 adults
- Vehicle: 19-seats
Itinerary | Halong Bay Day Tour
7:00 – 7:30 Pick-up at Hanoi to travel to Halong
Serenity Luxury Day Cruises provide free pick-up service at your hotels in the Old Quarter.
Then our bus will take you go over Chuong Duong Bridge to enter 5B highway. It takes only 2.5 hours to travel from Hanoi to Halong, excluding 15-minute break at the stop-over.
10:15 Check-in at Serenity Luxury Day Cruises
You will complete check-in at Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf before boarding Serenity Cruises.
While Serenity Cruises sails into Halong Bay, you will have chance to enjoy Halong Bay’s majestic beauty with our welcoming drink.
11:15 Drop anchor at Gia Luan port to visit Trung Trang Cave
Sailing past limestone karsts covered in lush green foliage, Serenity Day Cruises bring you to Gia Luan Port. We will drop anchor and go explore Trung Trang Cave.
On the ceiling of the cave, there are many stalactites with the shapes as the great sculptures of nature.
It is also in this cave where archaeologists found the traces of ancient primates from thousands years ago.
Important Note: From 15/04 to 15/10, Trung Trang Cave will not be included in the itinerary. Guests will go swimming and sun bathe in Three Peaches Area. Most of the time will be spent on destinations of Lan Ha Bay so that our guests will have the best experience of swimming and kayaking.
12:45 Come back to Serenity Day Cruises and savor Buffet Lunch on cruise
Fabulous lunch will be served on board while you are surrounded by the secluded Lan Ha Bay dotted with beautiful limestone karsts.
14:00 Go kayaking and swimming in Bright Dark Cave.
Kayaking is probably a familiar activity to foreigners but some people are not accustomed to it.
It is actually a kind of sport that helps we build better muscles when still enjoy the comfort brought by natural and peaceful surrounding.
16:00 Travel back to Tuan Chau Tourist Wharf.
17:30 Get on the bus to go back to Hanoi.
19:30 Finish your journey and say farewell.
- Two-way transportation with modern bus on the shortest route (Highway 5B).
- 7 hours doing tour on cruise.
- BBQ Buffet Lunch on board, afternoon tea, coffee, fruits, welcoming drink.
- Entrance tickets to sightseeing spots.
- Kayaking, swimming.
- Trung Trang Cave visit.
- Vietnamese/English speaking tour guide accompanying you from start to finish.
- Bottle of water.
- Personal expenses, tip for staffs, drinks at bar.
- 10% VAT for VAT bills.