Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise - Escape Sails
Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise with Escapes Sails is a good option for you to enjoy your holiday in Vietnam when you travel to Hanoi.
Lan Ha Bay has been steadily growing in popularity since its introduction as an alternative route to the usual one taken through Halong Bay, but its peacefulness remains fully intact. The gently shimmering sea that carpets the bay is hugely inviting; so the Escape Sails ensures that your experience is not just limited to our luxury Halong Bay day cruise, but also spent in kayaks, on sampan boats and directly in the water. There is a strong essence of serenity that runs throughout the whole of Lan Ha Bay – let us share it with you.
Below is our itinerary for your full day trip in Halong Bay with the Escape Sails.
- Enjoying views of the Red River Delta on smooth and quick transits to and from the bay
- Savouring a gourmet lunch with a large range of delicious options available
- Heading through the Dark and Bright Caves and finding a shimmering lagoon beyond them
- Kayaking through the outstanding area of the deep tranquility surrounding
- Riding underneath karst columns on a beautiful sampan boat rowed by a local of the bay
- Relishing time to relax on your luxury Halong Bay day cruise on the sundeck or in the restaurant
- Experiencing an engaging cooking class and fruit carving demonstration before afternoon tea
- Receiving incredible hospitality with a proudly traditional touch throughout your cruise
Hanoi – Lan Ha Bay – Lunch – Dark & Bright Caves – Afternoon Tea – Got Harbour – Hanoi (L)
7:30 - 8:00 am: The driver will collect you from your hotel lobby in Hanoi. Our Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise will begin as we start our journey along the smooth highway to Got Harbour in Hai Phong city. Keep an eye out for attractive rural scenes as we cross the highly traditional Red River Delta en route to Hai Phong.
10:00 - 10.30 am: At Got Harbour, we will have a short time to relax in the waiting lounge before stepping on board the majestic Escape Sails. Here, we will be presented with a welcome drink as the crew announces the itinerary for the following 7-8 hours of cruising time.
12:00 am: A multi-choice lunch, suitable for catering to every diet, will be served in the elegant dining room as your luxury Halong Bay day cruise sets sail. Some of the bay’s more famous islets will greet us while we cruise, including the islet of Da Chong and its 100-year old French lighthouse left behind after Vietnam’s colonial era.
14:30: Our next stop is to the Dark & Bright Caves, two fascinating wet cave systems with directly opposite appeal. There are 2 options for you can choose as below:
+ We kayak through the silent waters, enjoying the stillness of an area uncluttered with other cruise ships.
+ A local will row us on a sampan boat through the Bright Cave, where we emerge into a hidden lake enclosed on all sides by streaked cliffs and their tree-topped peaks. Passengers with keen eyes may be able to spot beautiful Cat Ba langurs, an endangered species of monkey that has sought sanctuary amongst the forested mountainsides of the Bright Cave.
15:30: In the mid-afternoon, we spend more time aboard our luxurious Halong Bay day cruise. Relax on one of the two sundecks and cherish the phenomenal sights of unbounded nature on all sides, perhaps with a drink from the bar. Later in the afternoon, our talented chefs will put on a cooking class and fruit-carving demonstration, followed by a Western-style afternoon tea with accompanying snacks.
We will cruise back to the harbour and on the way you will have a chance for swimming in the clean water and quiet area of Lan Ha Bay
17:30 – 17:45: We arrive back at Got Harbour just as a beautiful sunset envelops Lan Ha Bay. We take the final step off our cruise and board the bus that will be waiting to return us to Hanoi.
19:45 – 20:00: The driver will drop you off at your hotel lobby in the capital’s Old Quarter, concluding your Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay daytrip with the Escape Sails.
The staff at the Escape Sails are very appreciative of your time. It was an honour to show you this slice of our homeland and we hope that you enjoy your travels throughout the rest of Vietnam!
- Luxury Shuttle bus: Hanoi – Got Harbour – Hanoi (Hanoi Old Quarter ) with Complimentary bottled water
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Lan Ha Bay
- Lan Ha Bay Day Cruise Trip
- Kayaking/Sampan boat
- Lunch on Lan Ha Bay Day cruise
- Meals or drinks not mentioned in our itinerary
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Pick up/drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- All other services not mentioned in the itinerary