Lan Ha Bay with Perla Dawn Sails
A two day, one night cruise to Lan Ha Bay on Perla Dawn Sails is a perfect choice for those who want to explore a part of the Halong Bay area that still maintains its primitive natural beauty, and is less crowded than where other cruise ships take you to. You will take part in many other exciting activities such as: swimming, cave exploring, dining on the top deck, all while sailing through less traveled waters and islands in the poetically beautiful southern part of Halong Bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY – BRIGHT CAVE – DINNER ON TOP DECK (L,D)
09:15 – 09:45 : Pick-up at the hotel near by the Old Quarter in Hanoi by luxury Limousine.
12:00 – 12:30 : Embark the Perla Dawn Sails at Cat Hai port. Enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing.
13:00 – 14:00 : A splendid lunch is served while cruising into primitive Lan Ha Bay with its hundreds of multi-sized islands creating a spectacular panoramic view.
16:15 – 17:45 : On a bamboo boat, visit Bright Cave, a serene round lake surrounded by lush trees and high stone cliffs. Then enjoy swimming in the private emerald water.
18:00 – 19:30 : Return to the Perla Dawn Sails for sunset on the top deck – a perfect time to take some of your best snapshots of the day when the sun begins to set. Enjoy the daily HAPPY HOUR promotion - BUY 1 GET 1 FREE on all beverages from 6pm to 7pm. Relax with Massage and Spa treatment, always available upon request.
19:30 : Delight in the shimmering atmosphere of thousands of stars while eating a fantastic, expertly prepared dinner on top deck of your boat, all while floating in the center of serene Lan Ha Bay. Be prepared to be impressed by an absorbing fruit and vegetable carving demonstration and a traditional music performance at dinnertime. After dinner, socialize with new friends and crew members, and join some nighttime squid fishing. Overnight onboard.
DAY 2: TRA BAU AREA – CAT HAI PORT – HANOI (B, L)
06:00 – 06:30 : Begin your new day with a Tai Chi session or a photo hunt.
07:00 – 07:45 : Enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay.
08:00 – 09:00 : Experience some fantastic kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area. Visit a fishing farm and socialize with the resident fishermen in order to know more about life here and how the people work everyday.
09:00 – 09:45 : Pack your luggage and check out of the cabin while cruising towards the port.
10:00 – 11:45 : Join a cooking demonstration before enjoying an extraordinary Buffet lunch.
12:00 – 12:15 : Disembark the Perla Dawn Sails & Farewell.
14:30 – 15:00 : Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Land transportation Hanoi – Lan Ha – Hanoi (Luxury Limousine)
- Welcome drink, cold or warm handkerchief
- Luxury en-suite bathroom cabin with private balcony
- All meals on boat: 2 days (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Two bottles of water in cabin
- Complimentary regular tea and coffee onboard
- A bottle of wine in Grand Suite Balcony cabin
- English speaking tour guide onboard
- Entrance & Sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Swimming & Bamboo boat
- Sunset party
- Dinner on top deck
- Night squid fishing
- Cooking demonstration
- Tai Chi
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Massage and Spa
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses
- Sun Block
- Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellent
- Swim Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to Marc)
- Original valid passport is required upon on-board check-in.
- This itinerary is subject to change without prior notice if adverse weather or tide conditions occur.
- Advanced reservations are required with complete passenger details, including Full Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date.
- Please inform us of special food requests (diet or vegetarian) before departure.